And Individual Transfers (on chargeable basis). No transfers will be available after above timing.
Allotment of tent to guest arriving before check-in time will be subject to availability.
Distance from Bhuj to Tent City Dhordo is approx 85 Kms., which takes approx 1 hr 45 mins.
Complimentary Refreshment enroute Dhordo in bus.
Arrival at Tent City Dhordo from Bhuj
10:00 AM ONWARDS
12:30 Onwards Welcome & Check – In
12:30 PM to 02:30 PM Lunch at respective Dining Area
02:30 PM to 04:00 PM Enjoy in-house activities.
04:00 PM to 05:00 PM Evening Tea/Coffee
05:00 PM to 05:30 PM Transfer to White Rann to witness the Grandeur of Sunset.
Mode of transfer can be through Camel Cart / Bus on first come first basis. Guest will have to return
by the same mode of transfer.
7:00 PM to 07:30 PM Return Transfer to Tent City Dhordo.
7:30 PM to 10:00 PM Dinner at respective Dining Area
8:30 PM to 10:30 PM Enjoy the Culture of Kutch along with entertaining activities.
Lunch, Evening Tea & Dinner
06:00 AM to 07:00 AM MORNING TEA
07:30 AM to 10:00 AM Breakfast at Respective Dining Area
09:30 AM Check out from Tent City
09:30 AM to 10:30 AM Departure to Bhuj with a complimentary sight-seeing places of interest in Bhuj.
Morning Tea & Breakfast
Pickup from Bhuj [Railway Station / Airport] to Dhordo. [All transfers shall be in A.C. Coaches on S.I.C. basis] Drop from Dhordo to Bhuj. [Railway Station/Airport] Complimentary Refreshment in bus.
1 Night 2 Days Package includes Lunch, Evening Tea & Dinner on 1st day and Morning Tea & Breakfast on 2nd day. The meals will be served on scheduled time in respective dining areas and missed meals will not be refunded or extended on 2nd day.
Visit to White Rann on day 1 and Visit to Kala Dungar on day 2. These tour cannot be interchanged. Those guest who missed the visit as per scheduled package may be included on request on chargeable basis.
Accommodation in Tent is on twin sharing basis. Two bottles of drinking water per day per tent.
2 Nights 3 Days Package includes Lunch, Evening Tea & Dinner on 1st day, Morning Tea, Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Tea & Dinner on 2nd day and Morning Tea & Breakfast on 3rd day. The meals will be served on scheduled time in respective dining areas and missed meals will not be refunded or extended on 3rd day.
From booking date to 45 days of departure 2000 per person will be deducted as management/booking fees & 45-30 days 25% of total package value 29-15 days 50% of total package value 14-8 days 75% of total package value 7 days or less 100% of package value
Rates are Net and Non-Commissionable. Rates for Single Occupancy basis will be 75% of Basic Cost. (75% of Double Occupancy Amount) In case of Tripple Occupancy any person / child above 6 yr Age will be charged as extra person with mattress. Any person above 6 Years will be counted as extra person. 4th Occupancy will be allowed only in case of child between 6 years -12 Years and will be charged as extra Person [without Mattress]. No Discount on Extra Mattress / person.
Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\Inetpub\vhosts\foxtontravel.com\httpdocs\system\library\log.php on line 14Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\Inetpub\vhosts\foxtontravel.com\httpdocs\system\library\log.php on line 14